Character-themed marine park in Pohang

02. Oct. 2017 Character-themed marine park in Pohang

on the way to Gangwon-do



포항


After having lunch at Homigot,
on the way to Gangwon-do,
we visited Character-themed marine park in Pohang for Goeun.


It is located near Pohang Canal and Jukdo local market.







포항


It is the entrance.

I purchased the tickets through the vending machine.
The cost was very cheap.


Because Roeun, my little daughter - 10 months old -
was taking a nap in the car,
Goeun and I went into the park.


In the park,
there are some pieces of characters' statues from animations,
a convenience store, and some attractions.


On that day, however,
it was rainy a little bit
so Goeun and I couldn't watch the water fountain
and ride some attractions.

Even it was cold.


We were supposed to take some photos quickly for memory.



포항


The girls are Sophie and Rubie.

I can't tell one from the other.
I haven't watched the animation.
But Goeun knew.





포항



Because of the rain,
there weren't any people but us.





포항


I don't know what this character is.
Neither does Goeun.
We just took the photo with it.







포항


If it had been sunny day,
we could have seen some shows on the water.


Across from Goeun,
it is Jukdo-market.

The market is a local and the biggest one in Pohang.
It is very well-known for sea-food.

I heard I had been there a few times when I was young,
but I don't have any memory about it.





포항


Until last year,
Goeun liked Car-bot.








포항


The robot is Hyper-Buildian
appearing in Car-bot.





It was a very small park
having a few things in it.

If Pohang city makes it one of the tourist attactions in Pohang,
they should I think change many things and put more things.



PS. In the convenience store,
I tried to buy some gum-things for my husband.
He wanted some not to be sleepy when driving.
But they didn't sell any.

They told me
it was located in the kids park,
and gums are not good for kids,
so they didn't have any.

And I agreed that.





I'm going to post the review of Hyundai Su resort tomorrow.







댓글 쓰기

다음 이전