Hyundai Soo Resort - 현대 수 리조트 후기



Reviewing Hyundai Soo Resort

in Gangwon-do, Korea






hotel



02. October. 2017

My family and I left for Sokcho, Gangwon-do province from Ulsan city
to sightsee Mt. Seorak, a famous and beautiful mountain located in Gangwon-do.

From 02. Oct. 2017 to 06. Oct. 2017 were the holidays called Chuseok
meaning Thanksgiving day.

Plus, it was Autumn in Korea
that meant those days were the best days for visiting Mt. Seorak.

That's why I had to book accommodates in advance.

Luckily, I got two double rooms for ₩176,000 including tax
which was very cheap price,
especially during Chuseok.

I booked the rooms through Booking.com.




Each has two rooms, a living room, a mini-kitchen
and a bathroom.

It was much old though,
it was enough for sleep for one night.


The upper photo is showing the lobby.




hotel


We stayed at #1503 room,
and my parents-in-law stayed at #1504.

These are located on the first floor in the left building.





hotel


It is one of the rooms.
Only this room has furniture.

There were a double bed, a dressing table with a large mirror
and a blanket chest.


I don't know about the beds in other rooms.
The bed in this room was alive.
Every time I breathed,
the bed was talking.

Plus, there wasn't any dryer.




hotel


It is a living room.
On the wall is an air-conditioner.
Under the air-conditioner is a sofa.
But this sofa was broken.

There is a refrigerator.
It worked well.





hotel


It is a mini-kitchen and a dining table.
Because one of the chairs was broken,
Goeun almost got hurt.






hotel


It is a TV.
I don't know if it works.
We arrived here very late at night,
so I didn't have a time to turn it on.

Even I didn't use wifi.
I just guess that they offer free wifi
because there is a router on the table.






hotel


It is the other room.

It is empty space.
We put our luggage in this room.







hotel


It is a bathroom.
I could hot-bathe there.

Water ran well.

But the water-falling sound was loud
when it hit the bath.
It rumbled.






hotel


It is the convenience store in the resort.
They sell various retort pouches and instant foods.

I don't know whether there is a restaurant,
you can buy some things in the mart
and cook by yourself in the room.



Overall,
it was quite old though,
I'm really sure there isn't any place
that offer cheap rooms like here during a peak season.

Even it is close to Mt. Seorak.

It was not that bad experience.




댓글 쓰기

다음 이전