Epilogue of travel along 7 route

Epilogue of travel along 7 route

during Chuseok

02. Oct. 2017 - 04. Oct. 2017


스마일캣

This time also I made a photo book
through Smile Cat
which is an album-making company.

If you need more information
click the link below to its website.









스마일캣


When I told my mother-in-law called Ms. Nam 
that I would make an album with our photos,
she told me not to put her and her husband's photos in the album.

But I made a photo book with their photos.

When I showed it later,
she was pleased and satisfied with it.




스마일캣


It was delivered next day.





스마일캣


I really like these pages filled with the big picture.





스마일캣


My younger daughter, Roeun was really interesting.
Because every time we shot, she smiled at the camera
even she was the only 10 months old baby.




스마일캣



I used to get a traditional album
which I could paste developed photos in the sheet.
That type of album has a weak point,
which is that I could lose photos.
but with this type of photo book
I can't lost my photos
and an album can say its own story.







스마일캣


On last page,
I put Ms. Nam's photo.
I took that picture
when she looked down from the top.

In fact, this travel was planned to celebrate for her 60th birthday.


I always thank and like her.








댓글 쓰기

다음 이전