Heading for Seoul by KTX


At the first floor in Ulsan KTX station





Yesterday, I met my old friends in Seoul.
So, I bought round-trip tickets of KTX, Korean high-speed train.





I live in Ulsan, southern city in Korea.
From Ulsan to Seoul, it takes 2 hours 30 minutes by KTX.

Ulsan station is located in suburb of Ulsan.
Jake drove me to the station.

Now, it is winter in Korea.
So out-view looks quite chilly.




I had bought mobile tickets through the mobile app.
I directly went up to the number 2 platform.





I confused the number of the platform
to the number of the compartment.
So I waited for the train at the wrong spot.


On the train coming into the platform,
I realized it.
I got on the train, and went ahead the right compartment
through the aisles.




편의시설


Between compartments,
there are some part for passengers.
At one part, there are a snack vending machine,
toilets and shelves for keeping big baggage.




편의시설


At another part, there are a vending machine for drinking,
a cellphone paid recharger and toilets.










I took my selfie on my seat.

I didn't take pictures of screen or conditions of the train.
At front part,
there is a screen for noticing the station.
It says stations name in Korean, English and Chinese.

Overall, the train is clean, calm and warm.



편의시설


Between compartments,
there is a nursing room.


I didn't take the picture of nursing room.



편의시설



This picture above is in the toilet.
You can use water by stepping the pedal under the part.

Now is winter season,
so water is also warm.


편의시설

It shows the toilet,
toilet paper, and so on.

I don't know the dispenser which is next to the toilet paper.
I didn't use it even read it.

Toilet is quite small though,
it is clean and smells like a kind of fragrance.










In Korea,
when you get on the train,
you don't need to get your ticket punched or stamped.

Just cabin crew walks around and checks the population.
Maybe, she or he can ask you to show tickets
if you sit on the wrong seat.


The space from the front seat is a little bit small.
It is okay to me, I'm 160cm tall
but to male or to the person taller than me,
it can be a little bit inconvenient.




Plus+
In Korea,
All public place is no smoking zone.
You should find smoking area in the station or 
 smoke outside of the building.




댓글 쓰기

다음 이전